brandRUSSO is looking for you.
A self-driven, results-oriented, and fun to work with Business Development Manager who is experienced in sales.
WHAT WE’RE AFTER:
Basically, we’re looking for someone different. We want a person that potential clients trust from the moment you enter the room. Someone that can find opportunities, discover challenges, and communicate solutions that will inspire action. The ideal candidate is smart, organized, quick-thinking, good in a room, a self-starter, works well with a team, and has an understanding of process/reward.
While the goal of the BDM is to generate new clients through networking, industry events, and direct marketing – the emphasis should always be on discovering opportunities. In addition to creating strategic sales plans, mining for potential prospects, and managing client proposals, our BDM should always be working to build relationships and maintain regular communication with contacts. Strategic planning is a key component of this role and will require a thorough knowledge of the industries we work in as well as the solutions and services RUSSO provides.
What we want more than anything, is a believer – an advocate of our brand. Someone who understands what we do, how we do it, and how our process can benefit those we serve. If you’re curious about who we are, visit BrandRusso.com and check out our case studies and read our blog.
Key Position Requirements:
- 3-5 years of sales experience in addition to the following: project management, CRM, strategic planning, research, and an understanding of advertising and brand development
- Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills, both internally and with a client
- Inspired by brands and what it takes to build great ones
- Likes to work hard and has fun doing it
- Prospect for potential new clients through research, networking, community involvement, attending industry events and direct sales
- Identify and establish contact with potential clients and the decision makers within the organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients, as well as maintain those that already exist
- Set up meetings between decision makers and company leaders and principals
- Work with creative team to develop proposals that speak to the clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion