Our brandRUSSO team is growing, and we’re looking for a Brand Developer to add to our team.
Are you someone who is passionate about the advertising industry, or more specifically, building brands? Do you consider yourself to be self-driven, detail-oriented, fun, and focused on results?
We’re looking for someone different.
We are looking for a person that clients – even challenging ones – trust and feel comfortable with. Someone that can respectfully disagree, explain why, and then lead the way to a better solution. We want someone that keeps clients happy and helps them to grow their brand.
We are looking for a Brand Developer with 3 – 5 years agency experience. This person must have a solid understanding of all agency disciplines, creative orientation, and fully understand the principles of marketing and advertising. We want a proactive thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will perform all typical account management duties, provide strategic solutions for a variety of clients, roll up your sleeves when you need to, manage budgets, measure your work, and produce positive outcomes.
We’re an interesting group of people with the common thread of creativity. If you’re curious about who we are, go to the RUSSO website, check out the case studies and read the blog.
Key Position Requirements:
- 3-5 years of advertising or marketing experience preferred
- Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Pays special attention to details and is process-oriented
- Excellent oral and interpersonal skills, both internally with our staff and externally with clients
- Excellent writing skills
- Inspired by brands and what it takes to build great ones
- Likes to work hard and has fun doing it
- Serve as liaison between agency and client
- Develop an intimate understanding of the clients’ core business
- Address and resolve client needs in an efficient, timely manner
- Research all opportunities to build the client’s brand
- Maintain organized and efficient workflows