We’re looking for someone different.
If you love research, strategy, are highly organized, love to interview others, are deadline-oriented and enthusiastic about seeing projects from start to finish, let’s chat.
We are looking for a Brand Planner who will immerse themselves in our Razor Branding process to see projects are thoroughly researched and executed from start to finish. Brand Planners are master researchers, data collectors, and client interviewers. They participate in client meetings, and work with the Creative Department to execute strategic brand plans.
This person must have a solid understanding of all agency disciplines, creative orientation, and fully understand the principles of project development and execution. We want a proactive thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We don’t want an order taker. We want someone who is self-motivated, works well in a team setting, has top-notch organizational skills, and has the skills necessary to take a project from its inception to its completion.
We’re an interesting group of people with the common thread of creativity. If you’re curious about who we are, go to the RUSSO website, check out the case studies and read the blog.
Key Position Requirements:
- 1-3 years of research and/or project management experience
- Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills, both internally with our staff and externally with clients
- Enjoys diving into brand assessment for clients in a variety of industries
- Inspired by brands and what it takes to build great ones
- Likes to work hard and have fun doing it
- Develop strategic brand plans from its inception to its completion
- Coordinate with PR and social/digital media departments to develop strategies for current clients
- Assist with writing and proofreading client proposals and collateral
- Speak with clients, their customers, and other staff members to acquire qualitative data
- Collaborate with Creative Team in the development and final execution of large-scale strategic brand plans
- Develop and adhere to project timelines and deadlines
Tell us why you want to be a part of the team at email@example.com. Be sure to attach your resume and send any samples of work. To learn more, check us out at www.brandrusso.com. Salary is commensurate with experience.