brandRUSSO is looking for you.
We are looking for an experienced copywriter that has a way with words. Someone who can immerse themself in a client’s brand and develop creative messaging that will resonate with their target audience. We want someone who can collaborate with a team as well as bring their own ideas to the table.
WHAT WE’RE AFTER:
Basically, we’re looking for someone different. A storyteller that can transform features into words that inspire – whether it’s for a brochure, website, social media post, eBook, blog, press release, email, or branded campaign.
The ideal candidate has writing or agency experience and is comfortable utilizing all forms of media to best position our clients within the marketplace – working with the Creative Director and brand developers to develop copy and messaging for all the necessary forms of advertising, marketing, social media, and online initiatives.
What we want more than anything, is a believer – someone who understands what we do, how we do it, and how our process can benefit those we serve. If you’re curious about who we are, visit BrandRusso.com and check out our case studies, podcasts, and blogs.
Key Position Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience as a copywriter or a similar role
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong research skills
- Experience in working with an agency and with multiple clients is preferred
- Experience in using SEO principles in web copy is preferred
- A good storyteller
- Expert at managing deadlines and workflows
- Inspired by brands and what it takes to build great ones
- A go-getter who wants to work hard and has fun doing it
- Developing copy/content for a variety of mediums including web, print, digital/social media, blogs, and eBooks
- Work with Creative Director to develop brand messaging for both clients and the agency
- Proofreading all content before reaching the client
- Interviewing and reporting on responses received
- Assist Creative Director in campaign development, target audience messaging
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Meet with clients to discuss and develop campaign strategies and solutions
- Work with web developers and designers on creative execution
- A transparent, collaborative work environment with a diverse staff roster
- The standard benefits such as medical, dental, and 401k match
- Not-so-standard benefits like unlimited vacation, casual dress code, work-from-home flexibility, and a four-day workweek
- Unique pay structures with opportunities to earn commission and bonuses
- Bi-monthly professional development workshops as well as investments in role-specific training and certifications
Tell us why you want to be a part of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. A resume and samples of work are required with the application submission. Salary is commensurate with experience. To learn more about RUSSO check out our case studies, blog, and podcast at brandrusso.com.