brandRUSSO is looking for you.
A wordsmith who can write everything from Tweets to blogs to website copy and everything in-between.
WHAT WE’RE AFTER:
Basically, we’re looking for someone different. We want a writer that can write compelling copy for clients in a variety of industries—someone who can engage target audiences on various mediums.
The copywriter must be able to connect with the client and transform their features into words that resonate with audiences. Whether it’s a brochure, social media, eBooks, press releases, or anywhere else where one reads content, the work must be thorough and impactful.
What we want more than anything, is a believer – an advocate of our brand. Someone who understands what we do, how we do it, and how our process can benefit those we serve. If you’re curious about who we are, visit BrandRusso.com and check out our case studies and read our blog.
Key Position Requirements:
- Proven experience as a copywriter or similar role
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong research skills
- Creativity in content creation
- Experience in working with an agency is preferred
- Experience in using SEO principles in web copy is preferred
- Work with clients on developing content for a variety of mediums including web, print, print and digital collateral, social media, blogs, and eBooks
- Work with Creative team on developing an overall brand voice
- Proofreading all content before reaching the client
- Interviewing and reporting on responses received
- Learn about and stay up-to-date on writing trends and techniques
Part time/project-based employment preferred
Tell us why you want to be a part of the team at email@example.com. Be sure to attach your resume and at least three writing samples from various mediums. Check us out at www.brandrusso.com if you’re curious to know more about us.