RUSSO has worked with interns at UL for more than a decade, and we want to work with you.
A RUSSO intern must be self-motivating with a good attitude; ready to help, and ready to learn.
We enjoy helping students find their points of interest in this industry, so we typically give a diverse list of duties to each intern, so that they can see each side of the wall – creative, research, production and account management. Within each position, certain duties will outweigh others.
- Get “real world experience” to help land that first job after college
- Get practical experience in a successful branding agency.
- Learn skills in various online applications and office programs (including MS Suite, Adobe, Social Media applications, Content Management Systems)
- Be a part of client projects, internal strategy meetings, research, account planning
- Build a portfolio of case studies and projects
Responsibilities (and Training) can include:
- Research and development of information for use in real projects for a diverse array of client industries and projects
- Assist with planning and execution of multiple social media clients
- Training on content management systems
- Work with real-time deadlines and be accountable for specified assignments
- Contact clients for scheduling meetings, conference calls, etc.
**Must have experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Suite.
This is an unpaid internship, however, scheduling is flexible. All interns must work a minimum of 10 hours per week. Interviews will take place as soon as possible. Please email email@example.com with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!