brandRUSSO is looking for you. And by you, we mean an Office Coordinator.
If you are organized, able to multi-task, have knowledge of basic office programs, have reliable transportation, and are comfortable with technology, we should talk.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment and technical issues
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Responsible for recruiting interns for the office and providing orientation and training to new interns
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Coordinate schedules, appointments, and bookings for Downtown Workshop
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory and promo items
- Ensure office remains stocked with supplies
- Assist CEO as needed
- Provide general administrative support
Full and/or part-time positions available with room to grow.
brandRUSSO is a Strategic Branding Agency – and as a branding agency, we are believers. Here we believe in the promise behind the brand, and that by changing the conversation we can inspire and motivate consumer behavior, regardless of industry, size or location. As a growing agency, we are always on the look out for talent to better serve our clients.
Tell us why you want to be a part of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to attach your resume.
Salary is commensurate with experience.