If you love strategy, analytics, writing, attention to detail, and planning when it comes to digital and social media: let’s chat.
Are you someone who is passionate about the ever-evolving world of digital and social media? Do you love to calendarize and strategize? Do you love creating brand voices that produce real results? We are looking for you.
We’re looking for someone different.
We are looking for a person that knows how to put our clients’ best foot forward on all relevant digital platforms to help grow their overall brand. We want someone that can create compelling content that drives target audience action. We want someone that has a vision for our clients’ digital futures.
We are looking for a Social and Digital Media Strategist with 3 – 5 years agency experience. This person must have a solid understanding of all agency disciplines, creative orientation, and fully understand the principles of digital marketing and advertising. We want a proactive thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will research best digital practices for the various industries of our clients and generate content that resonates with their target audience. We don’t want an order taker. We want someone who is a forward-thinker with initiative and drive.
We’re an interesting group of people with the common thread of creativity. If you’re curious about who we are, go to the RUSSO website, check out the case studies and read the blog.
Key Position Requirements:
- 3-5 years of social media and digital media experience
- Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills, both internally with our staff and externally with clients
- Enjoys creating content for a variety of clients in a variety of industries
- Inspired by brands and what it takes to build great ones
- Likes to work hard and have fun doing it
- Lead content development and placement for social and digital media platforms (both organic and paid)
- Develop an intimate understanding of the client’s core business
- Work with the social media team to create and execute content for retainer clients
- Work well in a strategic and creative environment
- Create and maintain organized and efficient workflows
Tell us why you want to be a part of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to attach your resume and send any samples of work. To learn more, check us out at www.brandrusso.com. Salary is commensurate with experience.