Attention social and digital media specialists: we’re looking for you
Are you someone who is passionate about the ever-evolving world of digital and social media? Do you dream up content for industries of all kinds on multiple platforms? Are you inspired by creativity but driven by real results? We’re looking for you.
We’re looking for someone different.
We are looking for a person that knows how to put our clients’ best foot forward on all relevant digital platforms. Someone that can create compelling content that drives target audience action. Someone that can grow with the changing world of digital and social media and can execute for our clients.
We are looking for a Social and Digital Media Coordinator with 3 – 5 years agency experience. This person must have a solid understanding of all agency disciplines, creative orientation, and fully understand the principles of digital marketing and advertising. We want a proactive thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will research best digital practices for the various industries of our clients and generate content that resonates with their target audience. We don’t want an order taker. We want someone who wants to lead the charge and has initiative and drive.
We’re an interesting group of people with the common thread of creativity. If you’re curious about who we are, go to the RUSSO website, check out the case studies and read the blog.
Key Position Requirements:
- 3-5 years of social media and digital media experience
- Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills, both internally with our staff and externally with clients
- Enjoys creating content for a variety of clients in a variety of industries
- Inspired by brands and what it takes to build great ones
- Likes to work hard and have fun doing it
- Lead content development and placement for social and digital media platforms
- Develop an intimate understanding of the client’s core business
- Manage interns or junior staff
- Work well in a strategic and creative environment
- Maintain organized and efficient workflows
Tell us why you want to be a part of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to attach your resume and send any samples of work. To learn more, check us out at www.brandrusso.com. Salary is commensurate with experience.