RUSSO has had an extensive internship program for more than a decade, and we want to work with you.
A RUSSO intern must be self-motivating with a good attitude; ready to help, and ready to learn.
We enjoy helping students find their points of interest in this industry, so we typically give a diverse list of duties to each intern, so that they can see each side of the wall – creative, research, production and account management. Within each position, certain duties will outweigh others.
- Get “real world experience” to help land that first job after college
- Get practical experience in a successful branding agency.
- Learn skills in various online applications and office programs (including MS Suite, Adobe, Social Media applications, Content Management Systems)
- Be a part of client projects, internal strategy meetings, research, account planning
- Build a portfolio of case studies and projects
- Responsibilities (and Training) can include:
- Research and development of information for use in real projects for a diverse array of client industries and projects
- Assist with planning and execution of multiple social media clients
- Training on content management systems
- Work with real-time deadlines and be accountable for specified assignments
- Contact clients for scheduling meetings, conference calls, etc.
Must have experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Suite.
This is an unpaid internship, however, scheduling is flexible. All interns must work a minimum of 10 hours per week. Please send your resume and a cover letter describing why you’d be an asset to the RUSSO team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will take place as soon as possible.