brandRUSSO is looking for an experienced art director/designer that also has a way with words; an individual that understands concepts and believes that through quantity comes quality.
We want someone who can immerse themself in a client’s brand and develop creative messaging and designs that will resonate with their target audience. We want someone who can collaborate with a team as well as bring their own ideas to the table. The ideal candidate has agency experience, and is comfortable utilizing all forms of media to best position clients within the marketplace.
The candidate will work with the Creative Director, brand developers, and creative team to develop and execute the overall brand voice for clients and implement that voice into all the necessary forms of advertising, marketing efforts, social media, and copy needs.
What we want more than anything is a believer – an advocate of our brand as we work to build the brands of others. Someone who understands what we do, how we do it, and how our process can benefit those we serve. If you’re curious about RUSSO, visit BrandRusso.com.
Key Position Requirements:
- 3-5 years of design, copywriting, campaign development, and creative execution
- An understanding of how to position a brand to build emotional connections with their target audiences
- A proficiency in all Adobe CC programs
- Can present ideas clearly and enthusiastically to clients
- A good storyteller
- Expert at managing deadlines and workflows
- Inspired by brands and what it takes to build great ones
- A go-getter who wants to work hard and has fun doing it
- Develop design and copy for brands in various industries
- Assist Creative Director in campaign development, target audience messaging, and design execution
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Ensure brand standards are always in tact
- Meet with clients to discuss and develop campaign strategies and solutions
- Work with web developers and designers on creative execution
Tell us why you want to be a part of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume and samples of work are required with application submission. Salary is commensurate with experience.
To learn more about RUSSO check out our case studies, blog, and podcast at brandrusso.com