We are looking for a Public Relations Coordinator who is highly motivated, energetic, and willing to go the extra mile. We want someone who is proactive and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Public Relations Coordinator will work closely with our Brand Developers and CEO to assist with overall brand strategy and public image of our clients and the agency. This includes coordinating media appearances, writing and distributing news releases, and planning events. The Public Relations Coordinator is responsible for researching and implementing industry relevant opportunities for clients and the agency to increase brand awareness.
The Public Relations Coordinator should build and maintain relationships with local stakeholders, media outlets, and other key leaders. This role also includes coordinating RUSSO’s participance in Downtown Lafayette’s Second Saturday ArtWalk, overseeing various office operations, and our internship program.
Key Position Requirements:
• Public Relations or Communications degree preferred
• 1-3 years of Public Relations or Communications experience
• Motivated with an eye for detail
• Ability to multitask
• Cope well under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Develop strategies for current and incoming clients
• Collaborate with Brand Developers and Social Media team for brand consistency
• Schedule media appearances for clients and agency
• Book guests to appear on RUSSO’s Razor Branding Podcast
• Assist with office operations
• Plan events as needed
Tell us why you want to be a part of the team at email@example.com. Be sure to attach your resume and check us out at brandrusso.com. Salary is commensurate with experience.