We are looking for a qualified Social Media Strategist to join our team. One of the primary goals for this position will be to develop and implement comprehensive social media strategies that increase engagement and build brand awareness.
- Work with brand developers and creative team to develop strategic social media initiatives.
- Ensure our clients’ social media presence is aligned with their established marketing strategies and brand standards.
- Facilitate clients’ online communications (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions).
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on traffic and ROI.
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network.
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media process.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
Requirements and skills
- Ability to multitask is essential, working with multiple accounts across multiple social media channels.
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager.
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content that resonates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Ability to work with teams and individually.
RUSSO is a Branding Agency– and here, we believe in:
- The promise behind the brand
- Building brands that change the conversation
- The concept of quantity = quality
- Being good people, and doing good work
- Being humble, happy, and hungry
- Being lifelong learners
- Bringing integrity & commitment to everything we do
- Investing in our work and the results our work provides
- Community involvement
- Work/life integration
- Accountability to our clients, our team, and ourselves
If you think the above fits in your wheelhouse, we would love to talk. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org