12 Best Christmas Videos of All Time
The year that has been 2020 needs to wrap up with some feel-good Christmas videos.
These are our favorites: some old classics and some new, soon-to-be classics. These all hit the mark when it comes to building emotional connections.
- Coca-Cola: This classic from the 70s helps to cement the relationship between Coca-Cola and Christmas. 50 years later and we are still striving to find ways to all come together.
- Budweiser: Clydesdales and snow, an iconic Christmas combo.
- Amazon: The human spirit finds a way.
- Edeka: A little heavy-handed and slightly morbid, but it still brought a tear to my eye.
- Hallmark: Ironic since we can’t be together this year.
- Hershey’s Kisses: Classic. Doesn’t feel like Christmas until this one plays.
- Sainsbury’s: Hard to believe it’s based on actual events.
- Westjet: Back when we used to travel for the holidays.
- Kohls: Reminder that we need connection and community.
- Coca-Cola: Sums up the struggle of 2020.
#10 Bonus: since it was the 1st Coca-Cola polar bear ad (produced by CAA) and again solidified the connection between Coca-Cola and Christmas
- DocMorris: Dry your eye.
- Apple: Still one of my all-time favorites.
Bonus: A couple of our favorite RUSSO holiday videos:
RUSSO is a strategic branding agency that uses consumer insight to change the conversation; forming emotional connections with the target audience. To learn more, click HERE to learn more about our process, RAZOR BRANDING.