Best Practices for Brand Building: 28 Tips for Great Social Media Content
The second installment in our Brand Building best practices series is Social Media Content. The series includes best practices and tips on how to make these marketing tools work for you: Website, Social Media, Brand Development, Sales Strategy, & Culture.
It’s tough to stare at a blank screen day in and day out and create social media posts that encourage people to engage. Hopefully this list of questions will help you to expand your content offerings and ensure that your followers are informed and engaged.
- What is the company’s mission?
- How is the company different than the competition?
- What is the company’s special sauce?
- What in the company’s history is worth sharing?
- What is the story behind the business?
- Why would someone want to work there?
- What activities exemplify what the company cares about?
- Which organizations does the company support?
- How does the company give back?
- What is the company doing to make the world a better place?
- Have there been any improvements to the physical structure?
- How does the location make for a great workplace?
- Are there other locations that should be highlighted as well?
- Which employees can be spotlighted?
- Are there any trainings, certifications, or awards that employees have won?
- What does the company do to celebrate work anniversaries?
- How can the company feature customer stories?
- What do customers need that the company provides?
- Are customer reviews encouraged and shared?
- Does the company recognize national holidays?
- Are there industry specific holidays that the company will highlight?
- What local events does the company want to support?
Products + Services
- Which products/services can be showcased?
- Will a video highlight how the product is made?
- Are there testimonials for the benefit the products provide?
- Who does the company work with locally or nationally?
- Which companies are in their ecosystem?
- Are there any referral relationships that can be highlighted?
RUSSO is a strategic branding agency that uses consumer insight to change the conversation; forming emotional connections with the target audience. To learn more, click HERE to learn more about our process, RAZOR BRANDING.