brandRUSSO is looking for an experienced graphic designer
We are looking for experienced designer that is tech savvy, program proficient and able to multitask while working across multiple media channels and platforms. A creative that plays well with others and is just as comfortable working alone.
As a designer at RUSSO, you will collaborate closely with our Creative Director, brand developers, and creative team to develop and execute the overall brand voice for clients and implement that voice into all the necessary forms of advertising, marketing, and social media needs.
What we want more than anything is a believer – an advocate of our brand as we work to build the brands of others. Someone who understands what we do, how we do it, and how our process can benefit those we serve. If you’re curious to learn more about RUSSO, visit brandrusso.com.
What we want more than anything is a believer – an advocate of our brand as we work to build the brands of others.
Key Position Requirements:
- 3-5 years of design, campaign development, and creative execution
- A proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Can present ideas clearly and enthusiastically to clients
- Expert at managing deadlines and workflows
- Assist Creative Director, AD and creative team in campaign development and design execution
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Develop and ensure brand standards are always intact
- Meet with clients to discuss and develop campaign strategies and solutions
- Work with web developers and designers on creative execution
Tell us why you want to be a part of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume and samples of work are required with application submission. Salary is commensurate with experience.
To learn more about RUSSO check out our case studies, blog, and podcast at brandrusso.com