brandRUSSO is looking for an experienced graphic designer
We want someone who can immerse themself in a client’s brand and develop creative design that will resonate with their target audience. We want someone who can collaborate with a team as well as bring their own ideas to the table. The ideal candidate has agency experience, and is comfortable utilizing all forms of media to best position clients within the marketplace.
As an designer at RUSSO, you will collaborate closely with our Creative Director, brand developers, and creative team to develop and execute the overall brand voice for clients and implement that voice into all the necessary forms of advertising, marketing efforts, and social media needs.
What we want more than anything is a believer – an advocate of our brand as we work to build the brands of others. Someone who understands what we do, how we do it, and how our process can benefit those we serve. If you’re curious to learn more about RUSSO, visit brandrusso.com.
Key Position Requirements:
- 3-5 years of design, campaign development, and creative execution
- A proficiency in all primary Adobe CC programs
- Can present ideas clearly and enthusiastically to clients
- Expert at managing deadlines and workflows
- Inspired by brands and what it takes to build great ones
- A go-getter who wants to work hard and has fun doing it
- Develop design assets for brands including special projects, design identity development, social media, marketing campaigns, and print collateral
- Assist Creative Director, AD and team in campaign development and design execution
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Ensure brand standards are always intact
- Meet with clients to discuss and develop campaign strategies and solutions
- Work with web developers and designers on creative execution
Tell us why you want to be a part of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.