We are looking for an organized, hardworking intern who is eager to learn about all things branding and marketing through assisting our Brand Developers.
You will be working closely with them to conduct research on clients, attending meetings, and assisting with clients’ overall campaign strategies.
To be successful as an intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming and current client projects.
- Fulfill tasks assigned by Brand Developers
- Attend meetings and take detailed notes
- Perform research upon supervisors’ requests
- Develop an intimate understanding of the clients’ core business
- Address and resolve client needs in an efficient, timely manner
- Research all opportunities to build the client’s brand
Key Position Requirements:
- College student obtaining a business related degree
- Excellent note taking skills
- Ability to multitask on many clients and projects
- Eager to learn with a positive attitude
- Organized individual who pays attention to detail
Tell us why you want to be a part of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, check us out at www.brandrusso.com.