We are looking for a solutions-focused, ambitious intern who is eager to learn about our agency and assist our CEO, Sales team, Razor Branding team and Brand Developers.
You will work closely with our teams to work on the messaging, sales funnel, and marketing tactics to create and implement a plan for our internal project, Brand State U. Candidates should be organized, collaborative, and display strong communication skills. This internship has strong potential to become paid position.
- Fulfill tasks assigned to you in a timely manner
- Attend meetings and take notes
- Perform research as needed and directed
- Brainstorm marketing ideas and opportunities, as well as writing copy
- Evaluate outcomes of advertising and promotional efforts
Key Position Requirements:
- College student obtaining a Marketing or related degree
- Eager to learn and work with our various business departments
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask on many clients and projects
Tell us why you want to be a part of the team at email@example.com. To learn more, check us out at www.brandrusso.com