We are looking for an ambitious, enterprising intern who is eager to learn about our agency and assist our CEO, Sales team, Razor Branding team and Brand Developers.
You will work closely with our teams on the automation, sales process, and direct sales of our internal endeavor, Brand State U, in addition to some client work. Candidates should be passionate about sales, strategic in nature, and display strong communication skills. This internship has strong potential to become paid position.
- Fulfill tasks assigned to you in a timely manner
- Attend meetings and take notes
- Perform research as needed and directed
- Brainstorm sales-related ideas and opportunities, as well as writing copy
- Evaluate outcomes of advertising and business efforts
Key Position Requirements:
- College student obtaining a Business or related degree
- Eager to learn and work with our Sales department
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask on many clients and projects