We are looking for a dedicated, hardworking intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting our Brand Planners.
You will be working closely with the Razor Branding team to conduct research on industries, consumers, and markets. To be successful as an intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming and current client projects.
- Fulfill tasks set out by the Razor Branding department
- Attend meetings and take notes
- Perform research upon supervisors’ requests
- Collect contact information of clients’ employees and consumers
- Observe behaviors and standards of clients’ competitors
Key Position Requirements:
- College student obtaining a business related degree
- Eager to learn and work with the Razor Branding department
- Thorough researching skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Ability to multitask on many clients and projects
Tell us why you want to be a part of the team at email@example.com. To learn more, check us out at www.brandrusso.com.