We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our firm and assist our Social and Digital Media Strategist.
You will be working closely with our team to conduct research, develop copy for posts, and monitor social media accounts. Candidates should be proactive, organized and display good communication skills.
- Fulfill tasks assigned to you in a timely manner
- Attend meetings and take notes
- Perform research as needed and directed
- Brainstorming social media ideas and opportunities, as well as writing copy for client posts
- Monitor client social media channels for messages, comments, and tagged posts
- Evaluate the oncoming client’s current social media channels and provide recommendations for improvement
Key Position Requirements:
- College student obtaining a Marketing or related degree
- Eager to learn and work with our Social Media department
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask on many clients and projects