We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our firm and assist our Public Relations Coordinator.
You will be working closely with our team to conduct research, seek out opportunities for clients, and attend meetings in order to gain a better understanding of our client’s needs and objectives.
Candidates should be proactive, organized and display good communication skills.
- Fulfill tasks assigned to you in a timely manner
- Attend meetings and take notes
- Perform research as needed and directed
- Assist with implementing client and agency PR initiatives
- Assist with research/scheduling/bookings to promote brand awareness
Key Position Requirements:
- College student obtaining a Public Relations degree
- Eager to learn and work with our PR department
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated with an eye for detail
- Ability to multitask
- Cope well under pressure