We are looking for a creative, ambitious intern who is eager to learn and assist with our creative team. As an intern at RUSSO, you will work closely with our Creative Director, Art Director and design team to develop graphics and layouts for a wide variety of clients and industries.
Candidates should be a recent (or soon-to-be recent) graduate with a passion for design who is ready to take on real-world experience.
- Participate and assist in the development of designs and concepts for: special projects, Identity development and design, social media and marketing campaigns, print collateral
- Perform tasks as assigned by creative team
Key Position Requirements:
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts.
- Working knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- Detail-oriented, organized, ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Ability to work independently as well as with groups
- Quick learner with attention to detail
Tell us why you want to be a part of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.